CANCELED Rua: Bridgeway Men's Retreat
March 27, 2020 to March 28, 2020
It’s our desire to see men across all generations encourage and build each other up as we passionately pursue God’s glory manifest in every aspect of our lives. We want to be challenged to go beyond our Sunday morning gatherings in worship, time in the Word, brotherly affection, practicing the gifts, and fellowship with Christ Jesus. it is our sincere prayer that this retreat would be a time to set aside space outside of the “normal” daily routine to encourage each other in these core areas for us to grow as a body of men in our calling as servant leaders. Join us for a weekend of worship and teaching on the topic of Biblical Manhood & Brotherhood.
Check-in on Friday from 3-6 pm, dinner at 6. Check-out on Saturday at 8 pm.
- Lodging at Oakridge Camp is dorm-style with 8-10 bunk beds in a room (pictures below).
- You may submit a roommate request when you register but plan on being flexible. We will accommodate roommate requests as space allows.
- Indoor - air hockey, ping pong, foosball, shuffleboard, pool table
- Outdoor - frisbee golf, volleyball, horseshoes
- Saturday afternoon activities - You will have the option to rank several camp activities when you register. Activities are laser tag + go-karts, paintball, or Goliath high ropes course.
- Deadline to register is Tuesday, March 24
- Refunds are not available.
- The minimum age to attend is 14 years old. Attendees between 14-17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you would like to transfer your registration to another person, please email email@example.com with the new attendee's name and email address.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.