While Community Groups are the primary way we disciple one another in this spiritual family, we recognize the need for specific moments to gather, learn, connect and grow as men and women of God. Our Men’s and Women’s Ministries provide gatherings, classes, and events throughout the year to encourage and edify both men and women.
Men's Ministry Mission
Bridgeway Men's Ministry exists to encourage and build up men across all generations in their passionate love and pursuit of God, edification of the Church, and cultivation of a lifestyle of worship in all the fullness of the Spirit and His gifts, so that God may be glorified in all things.
- Intimacy with the Father - Psalm 34:4 & 8, Matthew 6:33, Ephesians 3:16-19
- Spirit-filled, passionate worship - 2 Samuel 6:12-23, 1 Chronicles 16:23-24, Psalm 95:1-2
- Brotherly love & fellowship - Romans 12:10, 1 Peter 4:8, Hebrews 10:24-25, Psalm 133:1)
- Functional authority & study of God’s Word - 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Timothy 4:2-3, Hebrews 4:12-13
- Pursuit & emphasis of the gifts of the Spirit - 1 Corinthians 12:7, 1 Corinthians 14:1, 1 Peter 4:9-11, 2 Timothy 1:6-7
Women's Ministry Mission
Bridgeway Women's Ministry exists to encourage and build up women across all generations in their passionate love and pursuit of God, the edification of the Church, and cultivation of a lifestyle of worship in all the fullness of the Spirit and his gifts, so that God may be glorified in all things.
Colossians 3:12-15 defines how we long to interact with one another as women of God.
“Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.”