Give

Give

Give

Pastoral Care

Pastoral care at Bridgeway is predominately a function of our community groups by those who know and get to express their love and care daily. Approximately 95% of pastoral care can be taken care of in the daily rhythms of Bridgeway community life. The other 5%, however, occurs when a person is in need of long-term help, or a difficult and ongoing situation that is more than a group and its leaders can manage on their own. 

Deacon Ministry

The following ministries are run by our deacons who focus on a particular area of service or pastoral care:

  • Widows Ministry
  • Premarital Mentoring
  • Caring for home-bound and varying degrees of convalescence
  • Hospital and emergency room prayer
  • Prayer ministries
  • Inner healing and deliverance
  • Benevolence and assistance to covenant members, regular attendees, and those in our immediate neighborhood
  • Guidance
  • Global worker support (advocacy teams) 

If you have questions about these ministries, please consult with your community group leader or contact us

Care Team

There are plenty of opportunities to serve in the care ministry, including hospital visits, respite care, bringing meals, and more. Click below for more info.

Apply to Serve on the Care Team