Check-in is easy!
- If you are new please check in with one of our volunteers at the Bridgeway Kids kiosk in the front lobby next to the Connect Counter.
- Bridgeway families, please Download the free Church Center App (and search for Bridgeway Church). Follow the prompts for set up. Check-in your children from your device, then scan it at our kiosk to register your child in their classes.
- Pre check-in in from your device does NOT reserve a spot in a classroom, only registering at the Kiosk secures your child's place.
Please keep in mind...
- Capacity may vary due to volunteer availability, so please come early!
- Children are always welcome in the main service and sermon resources for kids will be available.
- On the 5th Sunday of a month (4x a year), we celebrate Baptism, Communion, and extended times of worship, prayer & prophetic ministry.
- Classes will be held on that day for our youngest family members, 1yr-3yr olds, but all other children will join us for the entire service.
- For tips for engaging in Sunday service as a family, click HERE.
We'll all need to work together to keep our Bridgeway kids safe.
- Be sure your children wash their hands BEFORE entering Bridgeway Kids or use the available hand sanitizer.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid high-fives, hugs, and handshakes.
We encourage you to send one parent to check-in/pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- We will not be serving snacks, but make sure to label all bottles, pacifiers, and water bottles.
Please stay home if your child:
- has had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the last week.
- shows any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, trouble breathing) shows any cold & flu symptoms (chills, body aches, sneezing, runny nose, vomiting, etc.).