We exist to walk alongside parents and families as they disciple their children. Each week we present the gospel while focusing on our values of word and spirit, through intentional times of prayer, devotion, worship, and community. Our hope is to assist families in discipling their children and give them a deep knowledge of the truths of God. Our prayer is that each child will experience God and grow to become passionate followers of Jesus Christ.
Little Kids classrooms are a safe and fun environment for birth – Pre-K. We begin by caring and praying for our babies. Children 1yr -Pre-K participate in worship, gospel centered Bible stories, prayer, and age-appropriate activities. We encourage our Little Kids to discover God through His word and growing closer to Him in a tangible way.
Our Big Kids classrooms are a safe and engaging environment for students Kindergarten-4th grade. Students are invited to experience and discover God through gospel centered teaching, worship, scripture memorization, prayer, missions, and age appropriate activities. Our hope is that each of them will go deeper with God through His word and spirit.
Our 5th and 6th grade class acts as a bridge between Bridgeway Kids and Bridgeway Students ministries. Focusing on our values of Word and Spirit, we use gospel centered resources and come alongside parents in equipping adolescent children with an ever-growing understanding of God’s Word and need of a relationship with Jesus.
Our special needs ministry is a safe place where students ages birth through adulthood are cared for in a unique and individualized way. The Wonderfully Made ministry team is made up of medical practitioners, special educators, therapists, and other specially trained volunteers. We enjoy working with all children regardless of their unique abilities. In our classes, children are exposed to the gospel in developmentally appropriate ways. Typical classroom integration is also an option.
Join Our Team
The Bridgeway Kids team is a blend of screened volunteers and staff trained to provide the safest environment possible to seek God and experience him. To join our team of passionate volunteers apply here.
We are excited to reopen Bridgeway Kids classes! Limited capacity is available each week, so we appreciate your patience and flexibility.
We have taken extra steps in keeping our environment safe for your family
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in Bridgeway Kids both during and in between services.
- Hand-sanitizer will be available in all Bridgeway Kids classrooms and areas.
- All toys and used surfaces will be sanitized for each service.
Be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment
- We will provide a touchless experience as a Bridgeway Kids volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets.
- To facilitate touchless check-in, Download the free Church Center App (and search for Bridgeway Church). Check-in your children from your device, then scan it at our kiosk to register your child in their classes.
- PreCheck-in in from your device does NOT reserve a spot in a classroom, only registering at the Kiosk secures your child's place.
- Capacity may vary due to volunteer availability, so please come early. You will know once you check-in at the kiosk whether there is space available in the class.
- Children are always welcome in the main service and sermon resources for kids will be available.
- We will not be serving snacks, but make sure to label all bottles, pacifiers, and water bottles.
We'll all need to work together to keep our Bridgeway kids safe
- Be sure your children wash their hands BEFORE entering Bridgeway Kids or use the available hand sanitizer.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid high-fives, hugs, and handshakes.
- We encourage you to send one parent to check-in/pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Please pick up promptly after service ends and exit the building by 10:30a/12:45p
Please stay home if your child
- Has had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the last week
- Shows any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, trouble breathing) shows any cold & flu symptoms (chills, body aches, sneezing, runny nose, vomiting, etc.)
- Has knowingly been around anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks